Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2004-Jun-11 17:35:00
Subject:Re: Information About the Next Shoot

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Information About the Next Shoot G. Donald Bain 2004-Jun-11 17:35:00
Tudor,

The counter on the WWP home page is up now to 266,114 hits! I think
that's pretty impressive.

Of course many visitors are going directly to individual pano pages,
and there will be more of this when the FullScreen QTVR thumbnails are
in place.

Sorry I don't have full statistics on this site. I had expected to have
a new server in place for the launch, but it still hasn't arrived
(April says ship date will be June 14), and the temporary servers are
not set up to save logs.

Don