Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2004-Jun-30 18:46:00
Subject:Re: Prelim Site v2

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Prelim Site v2 Landis 2004-Jun-30 18:46:00
'?' is 'ü' (I'll correct it for v3)

Actually I just did a find a replace on many of the more common ones
(?, ?, ?, ?, ?).  Uploaded just now, call it v3.1.

--

This is the type of thing I'm referring to when I say diacriticals.

There are several others where the characters are not shown
correctly.  Please check what it should be in proper HTML encoded
entities and send me corrections.

Thanks,
Landis