Sender:Dave 360texas.com
Date/Time:2004-Jul-06 21:54:00
Subject:Re: the W W P: World Heritage - Unesco Adoption?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: the W W P: World Heritage - Unesco Adoption? Dave 360texas.com 2004-Jul-06 21:54:00
Landis and Tito,

Re: 59 panoramas linked to Official Unesco sites.  Is there a
possibility these panoramas will move forward and be used in the
Official UNESCO website, along with the 7 or 8 existing panoramas??
They already have a VIRTUAL TOUR tab on their site.

I can understand 11 Tentative sites being future considerations.

Just a thought: this WWP Event could be a VR stovepipe effort in
support the official UNESCO site. Which would be very useful.

Dave