Sender:wkaemena
Date/Time:2004-Sep-30 04:51:00
Subject:Re: Is my pano banding? FS Application

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Is my pano banding? FS Application wkaemena 2004-Sep-30 04:51:00
Hi Liz
I would like  to point to a very nifty  little application which
makes the HTML  to show a
pano  as a FS a snap,  without any knowledge  of HTML ( like me) and
it has even some
goodies   like  adding sound and protect the  Pano from being
downloaded  by QT Pro
get the current beta at:
   http://www.qtbridge.com/pleinpot/pleinpot.html

and dont be intimidated by the french language  it is quite self
explanatory.

here  an example http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/NIK8  ( 800kb
Fullscreen QTVR)

On Sep 30, 2004, at 6:20, liz_golf wrote:

 I have tried to replicate the full screen version as closely as
 > > possible to what Landis
 > > has set up.

Willy Kaemena