Sender:rbilsland
Date/Time:2004-Oct-06 16:57:00
Subject:Re: Coordinates

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Coordinates rbilsland 2004-Oct-06 16:57:00
Landis,

My coords, spot on. Even if you zoom all the way in, the circle is
still on the canal. It even is towards the north bank of the canal,
where I was standing. Its a shame that the map isn't intergrated
into the wwp pages, but the maps are provided for free so you can't
have everything. As for a something provided for free, the links are
fine with me.

Bob Bilsland.