Sender:Daniel Maurer
Date/Time:2004-Dec-13 23:21:00
Subject:Re: Show panning panorama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Show panning panorama Daniel Maurer 2004-Dec-13 23:21:00
Wow always impressed again by the smooth playback of Spi-V.

Some time ago I played around with photo2movie, I have posted a larger
example on my blog. I think the new slide show software of boinx.com
also supports qtvr.

Example linear qtvr movie: http://www.360visits.de/weblog/index.php?p=14

Daniel
Daniel Maurer