Sender:Caroling
Date/Time:2004-Dec-15 12:37:00
Subject:Full information on Sanctuary QTVRs, soon?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Full information on Sanctuary QTVRs, soon? Caroling 2004-Dec-15 12:37:00
I keep checking the Sanctuary web site for details on the QTVRs. It
says full information is coming soon. Could soon be now, please?
 In November,Don wrote:
"> I am just polishing up my essay expanding on the theme
> "sanctuary". It should be out this weekend, along with details
> of the next World Wide Panorama."
The essay is great. But I don't see the details.
If the format has not changed since the last shoot, could you just
post the previous info? As I remember, there are two size maximums:
700KB and 3MB. The message 5 on this forum is useful.
Wondering if anything has changed since then. Can you use
sound tracks?