Sender:William Lebovich
Date/Time:2004-Dec-15 18:37:00
Subject:Re: Full information on Sanctuary QTVRs, soon?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Full information on Sanctuary QTVRs, soon? William Lebovich 2004-Dec-15 18:37:00
Don,

We had exchanged emails a couple of weeks ago as I am about to get
started doing panoramas. You put me in touch with Robert Thien who was
quite helpful, and I have joined (as you can see) the #removed#
( I think next year I will join the panoramic group that requires a
membership fee). I went to your virtualbooks.com site and was very
impressed with the panoramics of Southern California, with the Spanish
mission townsquare and fountain.  I especially liked the fact that the
movie ran by itself.  Can you tell me what software and hardware you
used?

Thanks in advance for your continued cooperation.

Bill Lebovich
#removed#