Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2004-Dec-29 08:42:00
Subject:Re: Tsunami

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Tsunami Hans Nyberg 2004-Dec-29 08:42:00
On Dec 29, 2004, at 3:52 AM, Michelle Bienias wrote:

> If we, the panographic community, could do anything to help alleviate
> the
>  suffering, no matter how small or humble our efforts (or great and
>  successful) I'm sure we would all welcome the chance to participate,
>  whatever extent we are capable

I have been thinking about the same.
I published a small note yesterday in my VRNews linking to Jonas
Carlsons panorama from one of the places which virtually has
dissapeard.

When I went to bed the official death poll was 59.000
No it is 68.000

CNN seems to underestimate it all the time they had 33.000 yesterday ,
now 56.000

In Scandinavia alone we are still misssing 2.600 people
About the same as the 9/11 total.

Hans

Hans Nyberg
commercial photographer