Sender:Helmut Schierer
Date/Time:2004-Dec-31 12:58:00
Subject:Re: Tsunami

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Tsunami Helmut Schierer 2004-Dec-31 12:58:00
"Sanctuary" - although the theme of the ongoing wwp-event was fixed a while ago
for me our event has got a bitter taste thinking on all the tsunami-victims.

Wouldn't it be a good idea to dedicate that event to all of them, reminding the
visitors on the wwp-pages on the posibility to donate (like some of the
participants already do on their individual homepages)? There are even pages
where you can  donate online (for example here in Austria:
https://spende.roteskreuz.at/nachbarinnot/) - just use your credit card - it's
so easy.

Helmut
www.rundumadum.at              Bilder f?r Leute mit Umsicht!

Helmut Schierer                #removed#
Heustadelgasse 1/33                       Tel: +43 1 2806854
1220 Wien, Austria                        Fax: +43 1 2801054