Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2005-Apr-03 14:32:00
Subject:Re: spinControl

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: spinControl Hans Nyberg 2005-Apr-03 14:32:00
On Apr 3, 2005, at 3:56 PM, wardnet2001 wrote:

> I definitely think button links are very useful for this purpose. It
>  is not intuitive for a newbie viewer to know that he/she can click and
>  drag on the image to pan around.
During the 3 years I have run panoramas.dk  I have followed the
reactions  constantly through forums who have linked to the
fullscreens.

While there was reactions from people who did not know what to do the
first year, I have not seen any reactions at all like that the last
year.
And at panoramas.dk almost half of it's visitors, around 5000 a day,
come from google and from links which do link directly to the
fullscreens.

Visitors at WWP will be much better prepared as most of them will enter
at the introduction page.

Hans

Hans Nyberg
commercial photographer