Sender:Carl von Einem
Date/Time:2005-Apr-06 06:30:00
Subject:Re: Press release?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Press release? Carl von Einem 2005-Apr-06 06:30:00
Hi all,

we should make translations of the official press release a standard
issue for the next events to help gain more interest in national media.
I guess Don (as author) is willing to authorize the translations (that's
important in german copyright law if I do a german translation),
http://creativecommons.org/text/ might be useful for our needs.

BTW do we have a "official" press release now?

Carl