Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2005-Apr-15 18:36:00
Subject:Re: Press release?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Press release? G. Donald Bain 2005-Apr-15 18:36:00
Carl,

Sorry for the slow reply, things have been busy for me lately.

I hereby give unconditional permission to translate and redistribute
any text that I have written in support of the World Wide Panorama
project.

I hope to have more time to spend on the next event (June 17-20 -
water). This should include more written materials both before the
event and as it is announced, with a group of volunteers ready to
translate into a dozen languages.

I had originally intended a more extensive "press packet" about
marketplace, but could not find the time, and don't have it now. The
short release, now available in German, Spanish, Portugese, Russian,
Hebrew, and French, seems to be pretty effective.

Don