Sender:Thomas Rauscher
Date/Time:2005-Apr-23 17:32:00
Subject:Re : Earthday

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re : Earthday Thomas Rauscher 2005-Apr-23 17:32:00
Hello,

WH> Bernhard,
WH> I want to thank for this link. This is one the most incredible applications
WH> I have seen on the Internet.

Jepp that's true, thx Bernhard! I think i spend 5h just for flying over the world!
btw: The offical Homepage is http://worldwind.arc.nasa.gov/

So Don, Landis and Markus, what do you think about the idea to map the
WWP-Panos onto this like the "Landmarks" with links to the
wwp-Homepages?

I just tested a simple Add-On with some pics and it worked fine! If you
can send me the wwp-Database or a list of the Photographer Name, Url,
and Coordinates i can convert the data for you!

MfG,
     Thomas.