Sender:Wayne Heil
Date/Time:2005-Apr-23 15:28:00
Subject:RE: Earthday

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: Earthday Wayne Heil 2005-Apr-23 15:28:00
Bernhard,

I want to thank for this link. This is one the most incredible applications
I have seen on the Internet. It is especially exciting for viewing
geographic information in the U.S. since it links to USGS data. I could look
at this for hours. It is also an excellent complement to the WWP map and can
provide additional information on the locations shot by the panographers.

Thanks again,
Wayne Heil