Sender:Rodolpho Pajuaba
Date/Time:2005-Apr-29 17:36:00
Subject:Re: multi-lingual press release

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: multi-lingual press release Rodolpho Pajuaba 2005-Apr-29 17:36:00
You can google "portuguese-speaking countries" and you will find the
number of ways that portuguese can be correctly spoken. I believe that,
if we take in account the amount of speakers, the way we brazilians
speak should be the correct language, not Portugal?s ;-) . To
illustrate, you can see that in some softwares you can choose between
Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese, among other languages.
Not to mention that there are sooo many examples of different meanings
for the same word, according to the country it?s being spoken.
Regards from Brazil, (and don?t take it as a lecture, please!)
Rodolpho Pajuaba