Sender:Santiago Ribas
Date/Time:2005-Apr-29 18:55:00
Subject:Re: multi-lingual press release

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: multi-lingual press release Santiago Ribas 2005-Apr-29 18:55:00
On 29/abr/2005, at 18:36, Rodolpho Pajuaba wrote:

> You can google "portuguese-speaking countries" and you will find the
> number of ways that portuguese can be correctly spoken. I believe that,
> if we take in account the amount of speakers, the way we brazilians
> speak should be the correct language, not Portugal?s ;-) . To
> illustrate, you can see that in some softwares you can choose between
> Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese, among other languages.
> Not to mention that there are sooo many examples of different meanings
> for the same word, according to the country it?s being spoken.
> Regards from Brazil, (and don?t take it as a lecture, please!)
> Rodolpho Pajuaba

Dear Rodolpho

If the english language had to be translated to every accent or "way"
existent in the english world.............:-))) it would be a waste of
time. (UK, New Zeland, Australia, Scotland, US, Canada, South Africa
etc etc)

Regards from Portugal

Santiago Ribas
#removed#
http://www.santiagoribas.com
http://www.360portugal.com
http://www.spain360vr.com

((I have done my architectural degree in Brasil, and I know by
experience that the portuguese I have used for research and exams was
universal enough to be correctly understood.))