Sender:Willy Kaemena
Date/Time:2005-Jul-07 21:35:00
Subject:Re: my first panoramas

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: my first panoramas Willy Kaemena 2005-Jul-07 21:35:00
well well well   as your Server is full of Java related strange stuff
to me..... I might understand your question......

in my  panoramic life  from 1997  till today each and every
photostitching software   had  as an output option QTVR.
as you are apparently  using  a PC  I have to pass  your question to
members more familiar with PC software.

As already tried to explain, java  is  for me  only an emergency
option  to show somebody the beauty of  VR who is incapacitated to
see QT  content  due to firewall  or administrative  restrictions
typically in corporate setups.

Willy