Sender:Jaume Llorens
Date/Time:2005-Jul-07 20:15:00
Subject:Re: my first panoramas

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: my first panoramas Jaume Llorens 2005-Jul-07 20:15:00
Ok, Willy. Which is the soft you recomend me to convert this jpgs to
quicktime? Thanks.

Richard, just a question. I'm using pmvr applet from
http://www.duckware.com/
Can you see the examples in this page with your Mac? If you can, the
problem my be the javascript I have implemented in my page.

Jaume

En/na Willy Kaemena ha escrit: