Sender:Markus Altendorff
Date/Time:2005-Sep-28 09:51:00
Subject:Re: news

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: news Markus Altendorff 2005-Sep-28 09:51:00
G. Donald Bain wrote:
> Since Landis is now in New Zealand, that leaves just Markus to field
> questions for a few days. But given the superb design of the
> preparation server, and the willingness of members of this group to
> jump in and answer questions for each other, I do not foresee problems.

Unless we need someone to physically press a button, or the janitor unplugs the
computer because "look at that, all going on a field trip but forgetting to turn off
their equipment" ;) - don't laugh, i've seen servers go down because someone needed
a wall socket for their vacuum...

Then again, we still have nine days left, so even that worst case could be fixable ;)

Note that approving entries, confirming new memberships etc. may take a bit longer,
since i'm only able to do that from home, i.e. only for a few hours in the evening
(european time) each day...

-Markus