Sender:Roger Howard
Date/Time:2004-Mar-24 17:12:00
Subject:Re: too late

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: too late Roger Howard 2004-Mar-24 17:12:00
Thanks... I had two areas of Photoshop work - first, the frames from
this pano were extremely underexposed (by accident), but after some
heavy tweaking in Camera RAW came out good enough for these purposes.
Then I processed in Defish, and then stitched using anew copy of
Stitcher 4 I was nice enough to be given by a fellow VRist with a spare
license and a big heart, the day before the shoot! Stitcher 4 was
pretty buggy but I was finally able to render a full-rez spherical out
to layered PSD (the best new feature of S4). Then I spent a lot of time
tweaking the layer masks in Photoshop to remove ghosts and other
artifacts.

I must say, Stitcher does incredible work on both layer and exposure
blending.

Which version of the pano crashed you? The fullscreen, or the copy
embedded in HTML?

Thanks,

Roger