Sender:Jim Arthur
Date/Time:2004-Mar-24 16:10:00
Subject:Re: too late

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: too late Jim Arthur 2004-Mar-24 16:10:00
Roger Howard - It is a great crowd shot. Did you have to do a lot
of photoshop work? The noise is not really noticable until you
zoom in. I love the sound - it makes the experience more
immersive.  it crashed me a couple more times though.

A friend told me about a noise reduction software
http://www.neatimage.com/ but I have not tried it yet.

Also - thank you to Flemming for the great advice on lenses. That
was great information!

Jim Arthur

--- In #removed#, Roger Howard
<#removed#> wrote:

> On Mar 23, 2004, at 1:39 PM, Jim Arthur wrote:
>
> > My Nikon D70 just arrived but a little too late for the WWP.
> >
> > What lenses do you guys recommend for creating the
cubics?

> > to Roger Howard: My computer crashed with a Quicktime
error
> > 10 on the first link (running a G4, OS9.1, Quicktime 6,
Explorer