Sender:Roger Howard
Date/Time:2004-Mar-24 02:42:00
Subject:Re: too late

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: too late Roger Howard 2004-Mar-24 02:42:00
On Mar 23, 2004, at 1:39 PM, Jim Arthur wrote:

> My Nikon D70 just arrived but a little too late for the WWP.
>
> What lenses do you guys recommend for creating the cubics?
>
> to Roger Howard: My computer crashed with a Quicktime error
> 10 on the first link (running a G4, OS9.1, Quicktime 6, Explorer
> 5.1.6.) but the second embedded one played fine.

Thanks... the only difference is the first one uses a poster movie to
open the actual pano fullscreen in Quicktime Player... have seen some
flakiness with this combo in the past, and performance can go down the
tube really quick. Since WWPano guys won't be displaying my pano this
way there's no worries :)

On the content, any comments?

-R