Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2005-Nov-07 13:30:00
Subject:Re: Eyes in Back of Head

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Eyes in Back of Head Caroling Geary 2005-Nov-07 13:30:00
On Nov 7, 2005, at 5:32 AM, ?ric Lerch wrote:

> --- Caroling Geary <#removed#> wrote:
> http://www.wholeo.net/Trips/Art/FL/movies/eyesInBack/eLakeAftQTVR.html
>
> for me it's literally a mind (brain)-vision, more than an eye-vision.

OK. How about half and half? Half eyes, half mind?

> I've tryed this "InterMovie Communication" application not far ago:
> http://panograph.free.fr/pages/GaronneJN.html

This is similar to ours: two interconnected movies.

> then Francis Gorg? <qtbridge.com> has made one single mini-movie
> http://www.qtbridge.com/SourisShow.html (see movies 55 and 60)
> same problem as you but perhaps he could help you to find a solution?

His movie #55 is a reference movie that is a shell with sprite that
loads the other movies. We tried that solution. For WWP it has a
problem: it requires two movies and the WWP rule is for a single
movie. Maybe I could have played games using the full-size and
standard movies,  if it didn't also have the problem that the mask
interfered with navigation.

Thanks for thinking about it and your comments and suggestions.

Caroling Geary
www.wholeo.net