Sender:Éric Lerch
Date/Time:2005-Nov-07 11:32:00
Subject:Re: Eyes in Back of Head

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Eyes in Back of Head Éric Lerch 2005-Nov-07 11:32:00
--- Caroling Geary <#removed#> wrote:
http://www.wholeo.net/Trips/Art/FL/movies/eyesInBack/eLakeAftQTVR.html

Hello Caroling,
very interesting!
you added the representation that give a QT experimentation his pertinence,
for me it's literally a mind (brain)-vision, more than an eye-vision.

> The problem for WWP is that they can't be one single QTVR. R S Haan
> did develop MIAM techniques to put two panos in a single QTVR, but I
> needed a mask over the whole and panning failed. Haan then developed
> scripts in VrHotWires to use two movies that intercommunicate.

I've tryed this "InterMovie Communication" application not far ago:
http://panograph.free.fr/pages/GaronneJN.html
http://panograph.free.fr/pages/CapitoleJN.html
the same place at two different times, showed side-by-side

then Francis Gorg? <qtbridge.com> has made one single mini-movie
http://www.qtbridge.com/SourisShow.html (see movies 55 and 60)
same problem as you but perhaps he could help you to find a solution?

?ric Lerch
http://panograph.free.fr