Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2005-Nov-08 23:36:00
Subject:Re: Eyes in Back of Head

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Eyes in Back of Head Caroling Geary 2005-Nov-08 23:36:00
Patrick, your movie, "Goofy" is interesting, as a puzzle. I got it to
match up a couple of ways.
Also, it is interesting, as solution. If you were willing to share
the "how to" of getting two movies in one shell, then perhaps the
rest of the existing scripting would work, and I could enter my pano
in the WWP. Yours seemed to pan fairly well with a PNG mask over it.

It's funny about the back of the head. Someone asked me if that was
my skull. How would I know? As if I could photograph my own skull.

On Nov 8, 2005, at 2:13 PM, Patrick Cheatham wrote:

> --- In #removed#, Caroling Geary <#removed#> wrote:
>
>> The problem for WWP is that they can't be one single QTVR. R S Haan
>> did develop MIAM techniques to put two panos in a single QTVR, but I
>> needed a mask over the whole and panning failed. Haan then developed
>> scripts in VrHotWires to use two movies that intercommunicate.
>>
>>      See the small QTVR here:
>> http://www.wholeo.net/Trips/Art/FL/movies/eyesInBack/
>> eLakeAftQTVR.html
>>      Click the "Full-Screen" link to see the large.
>>

> Ha, that's fun Caroling -- now I know what the back of my head
> looks like.
>
> --
> I was playing around last year with making a QTVR 'puzzle'... 2 VR
> in one movie. A little
> difficult to get things to match back up, but not too.
>
> http://www.cheathamlane.net/goofy.mov

Caroling Geary
www.wholeo.net