Sender:Patrick Cheatham
Date/Time:2005-Nov-09 00:22:00
Subject:Re: Eyes in Back of Head

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Eyes in Back of Head Patrick Cheatham 2005-Nov-09 00:22:00
--- In #removed#, Caroling Geary <#removed#> wrote:
> Also, it is interesting, as solution. If you were willing to share
> the "how to" of getting two movies in one shell, then perhaps the
> rest of the existing scripting would work, and I could enter my pano
> in the WWP. Yours seemed to pan fairly well with a PNG mask over it.

Hi Caroling:

I used TWO Movie tracks ("MIAM" or movie-in-a-movie) -- each with the same VR embedded
inside it (rather than being referenced externally). Then I added the scripting for the pan
controls to another track.

I used LiveStage Pro for the track creation and scripting, but obviously you can do it other
ways or with other Apps. Hope this helps!

--
My example doesn't have any overlays or PNG masks in it, so there shouldn't be any impact
on performance from anything like that.

Patrick