Sender:Willy Kaemena
Date/Time:2005-Dec-30 19:01:00
Subject:Re: New Years Panoramas

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: New Years Panoramas Willy Kaemena 2005-Dec-30 19:01:00
My tip :  to make   pictures  in a dark  crowd  at  night,  use  a
flashlight  with  diffusor  at  1/10  of power ,
that tip was given by Jook

see the result here

<http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/LXNatal/LisboaNY2/>

Good  idea to raise the  monopod  above the  crowd  will try that
too, made it recently   here <http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/
Bremen/Obernstrasse>   the  monopod  was   supported  by one  of the
bikes over there  ( NikonD70 with Nikkor8   weights  a bit....   and
I  need one hand   for  the remote  control... )

Willy