Sender:Willy Kaemena
Date/Time:2006-Jan-01 03:45:00
Subject:Re: New Years Panoramas

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: New Years Panoramas Willy Kaemena 2006-Jan-01 03:45:00
here  my new  years contribution from Lisbon Portugal

<http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Portugal/LisboaNY2006/>

and  already on Hans' site  <http://www.panoramas.dk/new-year-2006/
new-years-eve-2005.html>

I had a hard  time  with my pictures, I was standing at a "wrong"
spot. It was pitchdark. Nikon D70  Nikkor 8mm 2.8  Nikon Flash SB600
with a custom made  diffusion cap,  manual flash at 1/32 power, Iso
1000, 1/30, F4  and F2.8 on monopod  over my head
the  rest  the common stuff like Noise Ninja  , PtMac, Enblend, Cubic
Converter, Cubic Connector, Pleinpot, Photoshop.

Panorama was uploaded  at 2:45 GMT ( 2:45 after Midnight here in Lisbon)

Happy New Year to all.

Willy