Sender:John J Housser
Date/Time:2006-Feb-06 14:39:00
Subject:RE: Weather and seasons

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: Weather and seasons John J Housser 2006-Feb-06 14:39:00
Seeing everyone's winter panoramas has made me somewhat jealous as a skier.
I live in Nova Scotia, Canada, and right now we're having a very...
frustrating... winter. Normally this time of year we too would have several
feet of snow, and consistent cold temperatures. Instead, it's above 0 and
raining. As a skier, I would much rather have the cold and snow, while this
is destroying the ski hills. Here is a panorama I put together yesterday to
share on the topic:

http://vr.housser.ca/portfolio.php?id=11

Open to comments and criticism. Shot with a 20D and 16-35mm @ 16mm, f/9,
1.3s