Sender:Krzysztof sklodowski.pl
Date/Time:2006-Feb-07 19:20:00
Subject:Re: Weather and seasons

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Weather and seasons Krzysztof sklodowski.pl 2006-Feb-07 19:20:00
On 5 Feb 2006 at 15:55, Jacek Gancarson wrote:

> One reason that there are so many winter panoramas recently presented on
> the list is that here in Europe we have a very have winter this year, with
> storms, colds and winds, but also with some sunny days.

And once again Poland:

Cylindrical panorama from "Rural Architecture - open-air ethnographic
museum in Olsztynek", near Olsztyn where I actually live

Winter, about -14C, and bautifull light.

I wrote few days ago that these winter panoramars from all the world
seems to be a another non official WWP event.....so

http://www.sklodowski.pl/panoramix/0000034.html

all best Chris

Krzysztof Sklodowski - Virtual QTVR
http://www.sklodowski.pl/panoramix/index.html