Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2006-Apr-06 21:02:00
Subject:Re: some questions about wwp and improvements to the site.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: some questions about wwp and improvements to the site. G. Donald Bain 2006-Apr-06 21:02:00
Andy,

You are right, we should publicize the WorldWidePanorama.com url
more. Everybody should use it when referring to the WWP site in e-
mail or links on their sites.

I also secured wwpano.com and have it set up as a redirect, but
wwp.com was already taken. The url GeoImages.Berkeley.EDU is
necessary to get free server and bandwidth through the university.

Markus will have to answer about how to display the redirected url. I
don't know if it is possible. We are already doing some tricky stuff
with internal redirection.

A favicon would be a nice, and easy, addition. Any individual
contributions will be seriously considered. The next iteration of the
site will be up this weekend, we might even get a favicon implemented
by then.

Don