Sender:Dave 360texas.com
Date/Time:2004-Nov-06 00:43:00
Subject:Re: Future of the WWP Still Dec 2004

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Future of the WWP Still Dec 2004 Dave 360texas.com 2004-Nov-06 00:43:00
Some confusion here.. Take pictures of 04' or 05'

and results are 1 January 2006 ... not sure this is a good thing.
Mostly due to the "Cause and immediate Effect".  Generate
the 'cause' and not realize the affect for 1 year.  Not good idea.
The whole impact of cause and effect is due to the 'immediate'
results.

Hmmm not a good idea.  Must keep the same tempo.. do it now.. see
the results.. in order to generate a rapid repeat results.

Don't stop now.. we are on a 'ROLL'

Dave

--- In #removed#, Landis <#removed#> wrote:

> Sorry Don and I have been fairly quiet of late.  As many of you
know
> we spent the last week in Sedona at the IQTVRA Summit and are
slowly
> returning to 'real life'.
>
> At the Summit we gave a talk on the World Wide Panorama where we
got
> the opportunity to put many faces to names on this list.  We also
> announced the theme for the December solstice (Sanctuary) and some
> possible themes for the next couple of events.
>
> One other thing we announced was our thought of skipping next
> December's solstice (Dec 2005) and doing a World Wide Panorama to
be
> released on 1 January 2006 that was a 'best of' 2005.  This would
be
> open to anyone who has participated in a WWP event from the
beginning
> through that date and any panorama taken in the year of 2005.
(This