Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2004-Nov-06 01:00:00
Subject:Re: Future of the WWP Still Dec 2004

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Future of the WWP Still Dec 2004 Landis 2004-Nov-06 01:00:00
Some clarification here:

For the upcoming (21 December 2004) solstice, we will be continuing
the same as before.  Take the panorama during the specified period
(18-21 December 2004), upload when and where we specify, and the
'World Wide Panorama: Sanctuaries' will go live about one to two
weeks after the solstice.

The excerpts below refer to the end of *next* year.  The idea is
nascent and can be discussed at length.  The reason I'm letting you
know about it now is because the 'open photography' period would be
from 1 January 2005 thru 31 December 2005.

For now, let's just stick to the topic of December 2004 to avoid any confusion.

-Landis