Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2006-Jun-27 13:40:00
Subject:Re: recommended steps / software to go from stitched image to QTVR

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: recommended steps / software to go from stitched image to QTVR Hans Nyberg 2006-Jun-27 13:40:00
On 27/6-2006, at 15.06, chris wrote:

>  I am using 16 images: two rows stitched together of 8 from an 18mm
> lense,
>  cannon 350D.
>  They stitch ok, just wanted to add sky/ground.
>  I only took one image of the sky and one of the ground, I suppose I
> should
>  have done more....

How did you do that. Did you take the images in landscape?
With images in vertical as we usually do it there is no overlap at all
with 8 images

You need at least 10 images for 360 degrees with images in vertical
orientation.

For a full sphere with an 18mm on 350D you have to take 10 at zero and
10 at +45 plus 10 at -45 degrees
and you will also need at Zenith and a nadir shot.

Hans

Hans Nyberg
commercial photographer
hans nyberg fotografi