Sender:Michael Zander
Date/Time:2006-Jul-02 09:41:00
Subject:Re: WWP Gardens Deadline Approaches

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP Gardens Deadline Approaches Michael Zander 2006-Jul-02 09:41:00
Landis,

As regretable as it is I will unfortunately not be able to contribute this
time round. Through major involvement in my job I was not able to spare the
time when it was required. I am therefore looking to forward to contribute
next time.

I do appreciate very much your notice and will be very curious to see what
has been sumitted for the current project.

Thanks again,

    Michael