Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2006-Jul-02 15:39:00
Subject:Re: WWP Gardens Deadline Approaches

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP Gardens Deadline Approaches Landis 2006-Jul-02 15:39:00
At 11:41 +0200 7/2/06, Michael Zander wrote:
>As regretable as it is I will unfortunately not be able to contribute this
>time round. Through major involvement in my job I was not able to spare the
>time when it was required. I am therefore looking to forward to contribute
>next time.

Michael (and any others in the same situation),

If you have a Garden panorama and absolutely won't be able to make
the Sunday midnight deadline (actually 3 July 14:00 UTC -
http://tinyurl.com/jxj6t) we will be having a late editing period.
I'll send out a notice to this list and ask you to email me then if
you'd like to be included.

-Landis