Sender:tflyfish2002
Date/Time:2006-Jul-19 20:54:00
Subject:Re: University of California at Berkeley Regents

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: University of California at Berkeley Regents tflyfish2002 2006-Jul-19 20:54:00
As a lurker with only a couple of posts in the past years I am
surprised that this thread has not been deleted.  In out wonderful
world of Panoramics lets keep politics out of it.
Comments out pronounciation, spelling etc are not going to encourage
those whose english is not all that good to visit and post here.

Bazzer