Sender:Markus Altendorff
Date/Time:2006-Jul-19 18:14:00
Subject:Re: University of California at Berkeley Regents

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: University of California at Berkeley Regents Markus Altendorff 2006-Jul-19 18:14:00
G. Donald Bain wrote:

> Arnold is facing an election this fall and may be sent back to
> Hollywood. A lot of people are disappointed that he still cannot
> pronounce "California" .

Well, english pronunciation is hard for european tongues,
especially for such muscle-packed ones *) - but as long as
we've got competent politicians favouring "nucular" energy
to power the "series of tubes" of "the internets", we can at
least write misspelled e-mails to our friends across the
atlantic ;)

-Markus

Ooohkay - how did this get ever-so-slightly off-topic...?
;)

*) I vaguely recall a critic writing of Arnold's "Conan the
Barbarian": "He barges through the story with muscles in
places where ordinary men don't even have places to start
with" ;)