Sender:Pajuaba Gmail
Date/Time:2006-Aug-24 13:10:00
Subject:Re: Peleng 8mm on a Nikon D50

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Peleng 8mm on a Nikon D50 Pajuaba Gmail 2006-Aug-24 13:10:00
Is that so? If yes, then I had a hell of a luck, because my Peleng
delivers such a sharp image that I can even print them on photographic
paper, up to 100ppi. I?ve had images from it that I?ve seen printed at
60X80cm. And the reason I decided for the Peleng was exactly that I
compared it?s sharpness with the Sigma?s, and the Peleng won hands down.
Regards,
Rodolpho Pajuaba