Sender:Keith Martin
Date/Time:2006-Aug-24 15:55:00
Subject:Re: Peleng 8mm on a Nikon D50

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Peleng 8mm on a Nikon D50 Keith Martin 2006-Aug-24 15:55:00
Sometime around 24/8/06 (at 10:10 -0300) Pajuaba Gmail said:

>Is that so? If yes, then I had a hell of a luck, because my Peleng
>delivers such a sharp image

Good to hear it. I did mention that I gleaned my information while I
was looking around considering making a purchase. I'm very glad to
hear that the feedback I was given was somewhat pessimistic, even
wrong!

(I wouldn't have been so glad if I'd gone ahead and bought something
on the strength of what I'd been hearing and reading, but as it was I
decided to work with more shots and my 10.5mm lens. That worked out
very well. :-)