Sender:Norman Peters
Date/Time:2006-Oct-13 02:16:00
Subject:Re: HELP please

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: HELP please Norman Peters 2006-Oct-13 02:16:00

http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/worldwidepanorama/wwp306/html/NormanPete

http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/worldwidepanorama/wwp906/html/NormanPete

<http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/worldwidepanorama/wwp906/html/NormanPet
e>
> > rs.html - look for the roadways. I can post this pano to my home
> > space if you want to see it early - let me know.
> >

> It looks to me like a combination of incorrect nodal point
positioning
> of the tripod head, plus possibly some camera roll off-level.
>
> Your Email message (above) had its address links truncated, and the
> second, more recent pano is not up yet. it's still on the
preparation
> server.
>
> Cheers, Uri.

Uri - As far as I know, the nodal points were OK, and the camera was
levelled properly. Are there any special issues in telling PTGUI
about a fullframe fisheye (cropped on a 1.6 sensor)?

I will of course re-check my settings for teh mechanical side of
things.

Its driving me nuts...

Norm, Canberra