Sender:chinavr2004
Date/Time:2007-Mar-10 06:46:00
Subject:Re: Preparing for Atmoshpere - when or if is a subject release needed?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Preparing for Atmoshpere - when or if is a subject release needed? chinavr2004 2007-Mar-10 06:46:00
It is much different to the situation in China.

In the Chinese culture, we call any places outside our homes a public
place. Even you pay for access, like a park, a museum......

More and more Chinese people have stronger conscious of privacy in
the recent decades, some cases concerning disputing were heard from
medias. A peasant woman who found that she was appeared on a scene
of  the movie The Story of Qiu Ju, directed by Yimou Zhang, and she
litigated for her right of image. Although she lost the lawsuit, this
event gave all photographers a lessen.

Jesse Lee