Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2007-Mar-08 08:59:00
Subject:Re: Preparing for Atmoshpere - when or if is a subject release needed?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Preparing for Atmoshpere - when or if is a subject release needed? Hans Nyberg 2007-Mar-08 08:59:00
Just remember one thing.
A museum, a restaurant, or for example a church is not a public place.
Any place where you pay for access is not a public place.

You have to be very careful who you include in a photo in those places.
Usually its very easy when you do panoramas to wait until people have
moved out of the image.
If you need some for giving the image some life, ask them first.

Hans
Hans Nyberg
Panoramas.dk<http://www.panoramas.dk>  Features Fullscreen QTVR from
the best VR Photographers