Sender:Yılmaz Tufan
Date/Time:2007-Mar-10 12:43:00
Subject:Re: Hagia Sophia Virtual Tour hase been released (Turkey)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Hagia Sophia Virtual Tour hase been released (Turkey) Yılmaz Tufan 2007-Mar-10 12:43:00
thanks ...

we want to show everything with good perspective cause of then we use
quality photos.
and 1,5 - 2 mb file size maybe acceptable . Because in www.panoramas.dk site
almost have same size for panoramas.

next month we will make a new project about istanbul and we make it better
than Haiga Sophia.

YILMAZ TUFAN
Twofun Design
www.360TR.com ( Panoramic QTVR Ýstanbul / Turkey Photos )

On 3/8/07, ptgroup <#removed#> wrote:

>   Yilmaz:
> it´s a amzing work - I like it.
> but it is far to slow !!!
> my 2 mb connection took a couple of minutes to load fullscreen.
> also a "normal " view took some 45-60 sec !
>
> ciao
> mike

YILMAZ TUFAN
Twofun Design