Sender:Serge Maandag (yahoo)
Date/Time:2007-Mar-13 12:16:00
Subject:Re: Hagia Sophia Virtual Tour hase been released (Turkey)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Hagia Sophia Virtual Tour hase been released (Turkey) Serge Maandag (yahoo) 2007-Mar-13 12:16:00
> Thanks for advice ...
>
> I will try to get it better with your advice.
> Next time we are thinking make virtual tour of Topkapi Palace.

Yilmaz,

although Hans is right in his remarks, they may sound a bit harsh to you.
That's one of the downsides of a mailing-list full of professionals..

First of all, I must say you made a great effort in covering the whole
church. I also like the interface and it seems to work perfectly.

I think the panos can make a major leap forward if you correct the
chromatic abberation of the lens. In spots where light parts touch dark
parts, you can clearly see a red stripe on one side and a cyan stripe on
the other.

Also, the panos seem a bit light. They could be toned a bit darker and you
could increase the midtone contrast a bit further. (by applying curves,
pull the dark (=left) side a bit further down then the light (=right)
side).

Be sure to post the Topkapi panos once you have them. I love the beautiful
doors in there. Also, facing relics of the Prophet and the cane of Mozes
really leaves an impression. Especially if a guard with an UZI is
eyeballing you constantly :)

Serge.