Sender:Stefan Grgic
Date/Time:2007-Apr-08 23:50:00
Subject:R: HELP Horizont alignment !

wwp@yahoogroups.com: R: HELP Horizont alignment ! Stefan Grgic 2007-Apr-08 23:50:00
Hi, I?m new in the group.

If you have some panos made in the same way you did these last, you can simply use the old file as a template or replace the images from the old with those you did for the work (be aware of the sequence). If you use always the same position of the nodal point there wouldn?t be problems in alignment.
After that you don?t need control points.

Stef