Sender:Bjørn K Nilssen
Date/Time:2007-Apr-10 09:45:00
Subject:Re: HELP Horizont alignment !

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: HELP Horizont alignment ! Bjørn K Nilssen 2007-Apr-10 09:45:00
On 10 Apr 2007 at 0:21, fcp.fernando wrote:

> Concerning the inclination of the images ..can either be from the
> strong cacha?a ...or you have been distracted by the amazingly
> beautiful morenas ...

I'd vote for as morenas, altough I also enjoyed the cacha?a ;)
Actually, I loved Bahia (and Brasil) in general :)

Rolling horizons may also be fixed afterwards, without having to restitch.
Load the pano as equirect lens (or cylindrical?) and set output to the same format and
size. Use the Editor to straighten it up by dragging, or use the pitch/roll parameters in
the numerical panel.

--
Bj?rn K Nilssen - http://www.bknilssen.no - panoramas and 3D