Sender:fcp.fernando
Date/Time:2007-Apr-10 00:21:00
Subject:Re: HELP Horizont alignment !

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: HELP Horizont alignment ! fcp.fernando 2007-Apr-10 00:21:00
Ayrton wrote ..

>".... I just came back from a wild state in my country where I was
shooting
>> 360s for a Client.
>> All the panoramas were shot on beaches, (beautiful islands in
Bahia),....."

I am sorry ...but let me correct you Ayrton ...
Bahia is not Wild  ...Wild is Rio de janeiro ..where only this year
..36 Policeman has been killed ...
People say that it is dangerous to approach a policeman in Rio
..because bandits can fail and shoot you...

Last note ..none policeman has been killed this year in Bahia..yet...

Concerning the inclination of the images ..can either be from the
strong cacha?a ...or you have been distracted by the amazingly
beautiful morenas ...

;-)

Fernando