Sender:Uri Cogan
Date/Time:2007-May-14 01:12:00
Subject:Re: mixed use question by newbie

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: mixed use question by newbie Uri Cogan 2007-May-14 01:12:00
floris_dick wrote:

> we've been making some virtual panorama's of proposed
> realestate, this is the latest one :
> http://www.dickf.dds.nl/nierkerk/index.htm
> <http://www.dickf.dds.nl/nierkerk/index.htm>
> <http://www.dickf.dds.nl/nierkerk/index.htm
> <http://www.dickf.dds.nl/nierkerk/index.htm&gt;> renderd in cinema4d. still
> a work in progress, what do you think?

I am very, very impressed.

> Now I have some ideas
> of mixing CG with photography for the upcoming community event but i
> don't know if that's considered accaptable, what do you think?

So far, it's perfectly acceptable.

I also mixed a photographed QTVR panorama with a 3D scene rendered in
Bryce for the "Borders" WWP project:

http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/worldwidepanorama/wwp306/html/UriCogan.htm...

and mixed a panoramic scene, rendered in Bryce with some photographic,
and other images for the "Atmosphere" project:

http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/worldwidepanorama/wwp307/html/UriCogan.htm...

And... I found Bj?rn Nilssen's "Pano in Pano" to be quite impressive.

Cheers. Uri.